- Date – Special assembly conducted on 03-March-2022
- Timings – Conducted during class hours
- Venue – Respective classrooms
- Number of Students participated – All
Special assembly was conducted for the students of Grade 1 to Grade 9 & was based on “”World wildlife Day”. The date is the day of the adoption of the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES) in 1973, which plays an important role in ensuring that international trade does not threaten the species’ survival”.
Few students from each grade were assigned to take up special assembly and presented the following
1. Thought of the day.
2. Country of the Month.
[Students spoke about the National flag, symbols, food, festivals and currency]
3. Significance of “”World wildlife Day””
4. National and International news.
The main objective of the special assembly was to help students develop their oral skills and self-confidence. It also helps to build responsibility, leadership and teamwork while also helping students to overcome stage fear and promote public speaking. Students will gain knowledge about different countries.